Registration for the 200th Royal St. John’s Regatta is NOW OPEN!
We are pleased to advise that rates will not change this year. However, due to the increase in demand, please note the changes to our registration policy:
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. The Royal St. John’s Regatta Committee reserves the right to close registration at any time if the number of crews reaches a certain safety and logistical threshold.
- Crews will be required to provide a down-payment of 25% of total fee and have their WAIVERS SUBMITTED by May 11, to be eligible to book spins through the VeriBook system on May 14.
- While only a down payment is required to start booking spins, registration fees must be paid in full by Friday, July 6 for crews to be eligible to participate in Time Trials and Regatta Day.
- Deposits/payments are NON-REFUNDABLE after June 1. You may receive a refund prior to June 1, only if you have not been on the Pond for a spin.
Registration Rates for the 2018 Regatta are as follows:
- Senior/Masters/Intermediate – $1000 per team
- Juvenile/Midget – $550 per team
- Squirt – $240 per team
- Out of town crew – $310 per team
- Wednesday, April 18 – Registration Opens
- Monday, April 30 – Boathouse Opens and crews who have submitted their waivers can utilize shells on a first come, first served basis without booking online. Erg room bookings can be made on site or by calling the main office.
- Monday, May 14 – Crews who have submitted their waivers and 25% of their fees will begin utilizing the VeriBook system for booking practice spins. This includes bookings for the erg room as well.
- Friday, July 6 – All registrations must be paid in full.